Saturday 23 July 2011

British Museum Trip on Friday July 22,2011

So a trip out to the British Museum was called for on this day! Entrance is free!! Yay! This is the oldest Museum in the world at 250 years old. There was so much to see and so little time to get a good view in between all the visitors crowding around most of the best exhibitions. I think this is a multiple visit museum for sure! We spent a few hours wandering just a few of the many exhibits, and didn't even put a dent in all it has to offer. In fact, we spent so much of the time of it trying to get decent pictures that we weren't able to truly enjoy it as a visitor. After battling cameras to try for good photos with my sub par cameras, we finally decided that a much better camera would be on our shopping list in the near future! I loved the Ancient Egyptian displays, as well as the Ancient Greece and Rome areas! Sometimes I swear I lived past lives in these areas I am so attracted to!
As I research and improve on my skills of capturing and posting pictures, videos, and information for everyone to peruse, I will hopefully make my contributions more pleasing for all involved...including myself :D Enjoy and smile. Life is too short to be wasting it mired in negativity. Live life to the fullest, and be sure to show others how much they are loved!

To view the pictures....follow the link below!



No comments:

Post a Comment